Two Services. Which is right for you?
Worship at Crosswinds
Which Service is Right for You?
9:00 a.m. Worship
- An approximately 45 minute service.
- A little more traditional music, mostly piano.
- A smaller, more intimate experience.
10:30 a.m Worship
The worship style for this service tends to be fairly informal, with a wide variety of musical styles. On any given Sunday you might hear both traditional and contemporary, as well as bluegrass, jazz, rock, classical, or anything else depending on how the mood strikes us. We don’t all listen to the same music, so we don’t expect everyone to worship with the same music either. We also don’t like to be too predictable!
- The Service is approximately an hour-long, with a little more variety of music led by the Crosswinds Philharmonics. (The Crosswinds Philharmonics is a group of musicians ages 18-80, playing a variety of instruments including guitars, flutes, mandolin and harmonica.)
- More special music, including the Crosswinds Adult Choir and Bells