Welcome to Crosswinds
As a Christian congregation in Phoenix Arizona, we seek to live lives worthy of the Good News of Jesus Christ, serving God in all that we do.
Who Are We?
Crosswinds is a community of Christians who try to live their lives trusting and obeying God, relying on Jesus Christ as our guide and Savior. We seek to show others what God has done and continues to do in our lives and to teach others about the good news of Jesus Christ.
Who is welcome here?
Look around and you will see all ages and types - young, not-so-young, families and singles, those who grew up in the church and those who are newcomers.
It is our goal to be a diverse mix of people, all unified with the single goal of serving God in the world today.
What about kids?
We especially enjoy children present during worship. We have
- Special Children Bulletins for little ones;
- A time during the 10:30 service where they are invited up front for a short lesson.
- An optional nursery for children ages 5 and under,
- Sunday School Classes are offered for children 5th grade and under during the school year. (children are dismissed for Sunday School after the Children's time in worship.
- Youth Group for Junior and Senior high youth at 9:00 am on Sundays.
This Week's E-News
A weekly email with news and events of Crosswidns!